Saturday 7 August 2010

The New Lead

Well after the biting the lead incident, I had to put another lead on Toby. (see previous post) The only one I had was more of a rope lead which I hadn't used previously as it has a plastic knob near the end where the handle is created which gets stuck under doors as he rushes past.

Since he'd already destroyed the other lead with no knobs, I was forced to use this one. And getting the knob stuck under doors didn't seem to phase him at all; he just learned how to swing his rear end as he went through a door to keep the lead away. But one afternoon as I was trying to talk to a client on the phone, he got his lead caught under his cage. He tried to pull it out by walking away, but took the cage with him. Then he tried walking round the cage which meant the cage started to whiz round in a circle. Whooo ho - Toby thinks this is a fine game, how fast can you make a cage spin with your lead stuck under it. I'm trying very hard to carry out a telephone conversation with a prospective client and the background noise sounded like I had a construction team in my office.

Off to buy him a new lead with no knobs on it - what material is indestructible?

No comments:

Post a Comment